The Club is owned and operated by Certificate holders which makes you an equal part-owner of Northwest Swim Club. Owners have exclusive access, rights, and responsibilities. With an Owner’s Certificate, the following is important to know. See “HOME” page for how to become an Owner.
• You have exclusive voting rights in the operation of the Club.
• The Club is exclusive for Owners and their Guests.
• You are guaranteed the ability to use the pool each summer through the payment of Annual Dues.
• You are required to pay Annual Dues yearly by May 1. Non-payment by the 2nd Mon of May puts your ownership in jeopardy.
• Each Owner Household owns an equal part of the Club
• Volunteer service will be asked of you; on the Board, Boosters, Events, Projects, Fund Raising, etc.
• Without an Owner’s Certificate, you cannot join
• A maximum of 900 Certificates will ever be in circulation at one time, thereby keeping NWSC less crowded.
Submit Annual Dues Form and pay your fees electronically for the summer of 2021 (no credit card fees)
All Heads of Household, 60 or older, will receive 10% SR Discounts automatically as you register Dues payment required by May 1. $25 LATE FEE AFTER MAY 1 (no late fee on new 2021 Owners)
CERTIFICATE OWNERS ONLY REGISTER AND PAY DUES BELOW. NO CREDIT CARD FEES Contact Member Administrator for Assistance.
Memberships are limited to occupants * "living in the same household" of the Certificate Owner
"Sitter" is a non-member pass to watch over member's children under 13 yrs old. A "Sat" pass is for a non-member child under age 13 watched by a member. Anyone using a "Sitter" or "Sat" pass must be accompanied by the sat child or member sitter