The Club is owned and operated by Certificate holders which makes you an equal part-owner of Northwest Swim Club. Owners have exclusive access, rights, and responsibilities. With an Owner’s Certificate, the following is important to know. See “HOME” page for how to become an Owner.
• You have exclusive voting rights in the operation of the Club.
• The Club is exclusive for Owners and their Guests.
• You are guaranteed the ability to use the pool each summer through the payment of Annual Dues.
• You are required to pay Annual Dues yearly by May 1. Non-payment by the 2nd Mon of May puts your ownership in jeopardy.
• Each Owner Household owns an equal part of the Club
• Volunteer service will be asked of you; on the Board, Boosters, Events, Projects, Fund Raising, etc.
• Without an Owner’s Certificate, you cannot join
• A maximum of 900 Certificates will ever be in circulation at one time, thereby keeping NWSC less crowded.
Worth $50 in Guest Fees (must use it or lose it by the end of the season).
* Grandparents, when not dressed to swim, and accompanied by their grandchildren, are exempt from Guest Fees