The Club is owned and operated by Certificate holders which makes you an equal part-owner of Northwest Swim Club. Owners have exclusive access, rights, and responsibilities. With an Owner’s Certificate, the following is important to know.
• You have exclusive voting rights in the operation of the Club.
• The Club is exclusive for Owners and their Guests.
• You are guaranteed the ability to use the pool each summer through the payment of Annual Dues.
• You are required to pay Annual Dues yearly by xxx (waived for 2020 due to Covid-19)
• Each Owner Household owns an equal part of the Club
• Volunteer service will be asked of you; on the Board, Boosters, Events, Projects, Fund Raising, etc.
• Without an Owner’s Certificate, you cannot join
• A maximum of 900 Certificates will ever be in circulation at one time, thereby keeping NWSC less crowded.
Worth $50 in Guest Fees (must use it or lose it by the end of the season).